Aktres na si Ysabel Ortega, masayang ibinahagi na sya ngayon ay nakapagtapos na sa kolehiyo

Maria Ysabel Ortega Lapid o mas kilala bilang si Ysabel Ortega na isang aktres, commercial model, at dancer ay nakapagtapos na sa kursong Bachelor of Arts in Political Economy sa University of Asia ang the Pacific. Noong ika-14 ng Agosto ay nagpost si Ysabel sa kaniyang Instagram account ng kaniyang toga picture.

Credit:Ysabel Ortega instagram

“For the past four years, I have p0ured my h3art, my t3ars and my time into completing my bachelors degree and I can’t believe that I made it to the finish line.” Paunang sabi niya sa kaniyang caption.
Kinuwento ng aktres kung paano niya nalampasan ang mga hirap na naranasan niya nang pagsabayin ang trabaho at kolehiyo.

Credit:Ysabel Ortega instagram

“For the past four years, I worked so hard to balance my career and my studies. I remember keeping myself awake and sane in class using cans of energy drinks and coffee, along with matching nerv0us br3akd0wns whenever I had to leave exams early just to make it to work on time, vice versa. People told me to just choose. Some told me to drop 0ut and focus on my work, while others told me to qvit showbizz and focus on my studies instead.

Credit:Ysabel Ortega instagram

There were some who thought I wouldn’t be able to do both and there were times in where I was so close to believing them, but I didn’t want to give up on my dreams. Now, here I am with proof that if you put your heart into whatever you wish to achieve, you can make it happen.” Pinasalamatan niya rin ang kaniyang mga magulang, kaibigan, at propesor.

Credit:Ysabel Ortega instagram

“Thank you to my parents, for pushing me and always being my rock. To my blockmates and the friends I have made throughout my stay in UA&P, you are part of why I will always treasure my college days. To my professors, thank you for believing in me. I may not be getting my graduation march, but I’m still as grateful and as proud of what I have accomplished. This is all for You,” aniya.
“I may be closing this chapter of my life but boy am I excited for what’s next. Unitas. Now it’s time for me to blaze a trail.

Credit:Ysabel Ortega instagram

????? ?????? ?. ?????
???????? ?? ???? ?? ????????? ???????
?????????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???????” pagtapos niya sa caption.

Credit:Ysabel Ortega instagram

The post Aktres na si Ysabel Ortega, masayang ibinahagi na sya ngayon ay nakapagtapos na sa kolehiyo appeared first on Trend Star.


Source: Trend Star

Post a Comment

0 Comments