Giselle Sanchez, hinirang bilang Noble Queen of the Universe International 2020

Hinirang bilang “Noble Queen of the Universe International” si TV actress-comedian Giselle Sanchez sa katatapos lamang na grand coronation night ng Noble Queen of the Universe 2020. Naganap ang coronation night nitong December 30 kung saan ay humakot din ng special awards si Giselle.

Credit: @gisellesanchez Instagram    

Nagwagi si Giselle bilang Noble Queen of Social Media at Noble Ambassadress of Humanity. Ipinost ni Giselle ang mga larawan niya na ibinabandera ang kanyang corona at title sash.

“I did it! I was able to Bring home the crown as Noble Queen of the Universe International!,” pahayag ni Giselle sa Instagram.

Dagdag ni Giselle, “Sixteen family oriented women with advocacies all over the world fought for the five crowns and I am so blessed to have brought home one for the Philippines.”

Credit: @gisellesanchez Instagram

Ipinahayag din ni Giselle sa post ang kanyang malalim na pasasalamat sa mga taong sumuporta sa kanya sa kanyang journey sa world of pageantry.

“This is my final takeaway for 2020 and I thank God and the entire Philippines who supported me in my journey. I also would like to thank everyone who supported me in social media as I am also the winner of the Noble Queen of social media and noble ambassadress of humanity,” ani Giselle.

Credit: @gisellesanchez Instagram

Special mention din ang aktres na si Patricia Javier at ang asawa nito. Pinasalamatan ni Giselle ang mag-asawa dahil aniya, sila umano ang nagkumbinsi sa kanya na sumali sa pageant.

Credit: @gisellesanchez Instagram

Samantala, matapos mapanalunan ang korona, masaya namang ibinalita ni Giselle na matutupad na ang kanyang adbokasiya — “to get more donors so I can help more homeless families”.

Saad ni Giselle, “And now, in a few days I will be blessing a newly constructed home for a homeless family courtesy of the Noble Queen franchise.”

Credit: @gisellesanchez Instagram

Masaya naman si Giselle dahil nakahanap siya ng “sisterhood” na sinusuportahan ang kanyang adbokasiya.

Credit: @gisellesanchez Instagram

Ani Giselle, “I am so blessed that I have found this sisterhood who has fully supported my advocacy to help the homeless and provide food, Shelter and sustainable livelihood for them.”

The post Giselle Sanchez, hinirang bilang Noble Queen of the Universe International 2020 appeared first on Trend Star.


Source: Trend Star

Post a Comment

0 Comments